Stress

I'm a freshman at business school, I took up French as my language of choice (one foreign language was compulsory) because I see myself spending a substantial amount of time in France (if not immigrate entirely). One of my mom's friend started teaching basic Japanese for free, so I thought I'll take it up because I wanted to learn an east Asian language (and was somewhat familiar with a few words). It's been fairly difficult because of the sheer number of assignments I've been tasked with lately. Did I overestimate my language learning ability ? Or can I pull it off (i.e. achieve conversational fluency in French and Japanese) in the next 4 years ?

I appreciate any thoughts, suggestions or even full fledged study pattern recommendations. Thank you.

submitted by /u/oolongmusk
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3baQu9b
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments