Forcing your mind to think in a different language

After a pretty intense 5-week of learning spanish, I found myself shifting my thinking to the new language. I kind of forced myself to think all my thoughts in Spanish, as if I was about to say them out loud to someone. If I couldn't remember the word, I would find a way to reformulate my thoughts so it made sense (to me at least).

So, I'm a little exited from this new ability of mine and I just wanted to write it down and share.

And a question for my fellow language-learners: Is this something y'all practice, actively forcing your mind to think in your target language for a while?

submitted by /u/Amund-Jaeger
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2V5xYYd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments