When is it time for the next move?

Hey y'all, I'm wondering when it's the right time to move to the next language. Right now I can speak my native language and English fluently. I've lived in Germany for about two years, but have not gotten to the level of fluency I expected.

This isn't just because the language is hard but, rather, because people here don't socialize a whole lot and due to my studies I just happened to be paired with a lot of internationals.

Don't get me wrong, I can speak and understand pretty well and the only things I don't understand are in audiobooks or stuff like that. But I'm wondering when it'd be right to start learning the next language - Italian.

Should I maybe wait another year until my skills with German have improved or just jump into Italian? What was your experience in that regard?

Alright cheers guys

submitted by /u/mrpelafio
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PWYi5H
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments