Next May I will spend two weeks in Paris (and 3 weeks in other parts of Europe). I'm trying to learn enough French to really smoothly get by by then, how much should I be practicing per day bare minimum?

I work better when I make a daily goal for myself and jot it down in my bullet journal like "study French for x minutes" or something to that effect. This is the best way for me personally to get things done without forgetting or slacking lmao.

So, how much should I be practicing bare minimum each day to reach my goal by next May? I know I can't and wouldn't be fluent by then, I just want to know enough to be able to chat with people somewhat easily and get around.

I am basically an A level French speaker still, really looking to buckle down now :')

Thanks in advance!!

submitted by /u/illuminatedmoon
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ZIcXGp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments