Learning resources

This might’ve been asked a lot. Sorry. I’ve tried apps that were recommended but they always offer these subscriptions and I don’t know if it’s actually worth it. They even put 50% off for 1 year. (Babbel, Busuu, Memrise)

I already use Duo and I have 1 year with Babbel but I haven’t used it since I never had time but now I just stay at home. And currently Babbel is offering $129 for access to all their languages for a year vs Busuu $40

If anyone has experience with these apps paid or not please let me know how the quality was and if it’s worth it

I’m focusing on Polish and practice Spanish from time to time. I’m already looking for other learning resources as well like books and watching shows. I don’t have a problem with having to practice speaking since I live with my Polish family

submitted by /u/sadmomm
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Oh1A1a
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments