I am a native speaker of X language. Learning Y language will be easy for me.

Hello fellow language learners! I know that the difficulty of learning a language varies from learner to learner and also depends on the availability of resources and other factors. But I am curious to know about the similarities of languages and how easy it would be to learn a particular language if you are already a native speaker of a language similar to it. May it be in words/phrases, syntax, etc. For example, if I am a native speaker of Arabic. Assuming that there are enough resource materials to use, which language would be easy for me to learn if I use Arabic as the base language?

submitted by /u/DisastrousLocal
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2E1jbE3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments