Any service that aims to improve one's skill in foreign language by talking to the customer on the phone and providing feedback thereafter?

I just saw 민병철유폰.

It's for Korean speakers learning English.

After one's English level is assessed through the initial call session, the customer will receive a call from the company that intends to improve speaking skill by discussing on a variety of topics. The customer has a lot of curriculum/courses to choose from that's designed for a specific purpose.

Now, I am wondering whether there is such service for English speakers learning Chinese?

Or for any language for that matter.

I haven't seen anything like this targeted at English speakers learning a foreign language.

Sure, there is ITalki and people can cover faces during the video calls but it's still probably primarily video-call in people's mind.

But, of course, I haven't seen everything yet.

So please do tell me if you know of any service like above targeted at English speakers learning foreign languages.

I want to check it out and probably even try it out myself.

submitted by /u/learnhtk
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PsxQgL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments