Creating a study plan

I recently started learning a new language, and with the hindsight of having learnt a language before, I decided to make the most use of my time by creating a study plan.

If you're wondering what I mean by make the use of my time, what I mean is: I found without a plan, I was spending unnecessary time each day deciding what to study rather than actually studying. Obvious, duh.

After googling around on creating a language study plan I found too many results containing a lot of high level information that I wasn't looking for, which is just a to the point on what things to consider when creating a study plan.

So I decided to create my own from scratch. After I finished I condensed what I did into three simple steps. I initially thought this may be painfully obvious, but hey you never know. If you're interested, have a look here

submitted by /u/mrfatbush
[link] [comments]

from Aloha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/31gNsc2
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments