What do people expect from iTalki Community Tutors?

I currently would like to be an ESL/EFL teacher in the future, so I was thinking that doing some stuff on iTalki at the moment would be good experience (kind of), plus I would enjoy doing it. But I don't have any kind of experience or qualifications at the moment. I know that the community tutors are people who don't have qualifications in the first place, but what do people expect of them? I just don't want to be wasting other people's time (or mine) if I'm not going to be useful without knowing what I'm doing.

Do people expect me to speak English or their language? Am I supposed to be coming up with things to do or do they bring stuff to me? That sort of thing.
Any input is welcome, thanks :)

submitted by /u/Jcal_
[link] [comments]

from Velkommen | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2L3vbrM
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments