Need help

(Ireland) Recently started to learn german as its always been a language I've wanted to learn and would have prefered to learn it over french but unfortunately me school didn't offer it. I'm going to learn as much as I can during Transition Year ( A gap year in Ireland with a lesser academic focus but more of a career deciding focus in before the Leaving certificate (College deiciding exam).

Recently have been acquainted with the cefr while learning german. It is not used in Irish schools, so I decided to test my french and consistantly got A0/beginner level. I have done french for 3 years in school and in the junior certificate I'm hoping to recieve an A if not definitely a B I got 79% in my pre-exam but I am capiable of much more. I understood the majority of the french on the tests but they were often orientated on prepositions/ link words e.g que et qui. For the junior certificate you must do a listening exam comprehensive texts and then write a simple letter + postcard.

TL:Dr/last paragraph: Can someone please tell me a way of improving my grammar so I can use the good portion of french I have to obtain an accurate CEFR score after getting AO?

submitted by /u/26spheres
[link] [comments]

from Velkommen | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/31vMDMa
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments