American French Student trying to learn Spanish

Hi. So I’m a teen who loves learning languages, especially French. I started learning it 4 years ago in school, and have since become practically fluent due to school as well as teaching myself. I speak a little bit in a lot of different languages (Swedish, Hebrew, Japanese, etc.) but I’m trying to teach myself Spanish. I know a good amount of Spanish so far and I have very little trouble comprehending sentences, but I have trouble with pronouncing many words and speaking fluidly. I assume that this is because I’m coming from mainly speaking only French, but it is really bothering me. Does anybody have any tips on how to improve my pronunciation and accent?

submitted by /u/bglick427
[link] [comments]

from Velkommen | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2H5LgMh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments