Badass Quotes

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says Oh crap, She's up. Do shark complain about Monday? NO. They're up early, biting stuff, chasing shit, being scary - reminding everyone the're a fucking shark Do what is right. Not what is easy don't tell me what they said about me, tell me why they were so comfortable to say it around you i don't chase anyone anymore. Wanna walk out of my life, there's the door. Hell, I'll even hold it for you I hate it when the voices in my head go silent.... I never know what those fuckers are planning I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay If she doesn't scare the hell out of you a little, she isn't the one My only regret is that I didn't tell enough people to fuck off people talk about me behind my back and I just sit here like Dawn. I got myself a fan club Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a beautiful day The question isn't 'Who's going to let me,' it's 'Who's going to stop me?' When you truly don't care what the fuck anyone thinks of you, You've reached a dangerous level of freedom you are either on my side, by my side, or in my fucking way... Choose wisely you can't do epic shit with basic people i'm not a princess I don't need saving I'm a queen I got this shit

The post Badass Quotes appeared first on MyEnglishTeacher.eu Blog.



from MyEnglishTeacher.eu Blog http://bit.ly/2K8u9Mp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments