Learning Japanese in 6 moths (Request)

Hello, this is my first post in this Reddit and I will appreciate the patience if I do something wrong. I have this project of learning fluent Japanese in six months (crazy I know). Event thought I know it sounds kinda difficult I would like to give it a try. My girlfriend is from Japan and I would like to be able to talk at least 5 minutes Japanese with her. The reason of this is that eventually we will travel to Japan and the idea is to talk with her parents and I want to impress them. Japanese is not my first second language (?). I'm Mexican so I would like to give it a try. Do you know any method of fast Japanese learning that I can use? Or even any resource that you consider that can help me in this task? (Paid or free it doesn't matter). Japanese course can be an option but I would like to hear from somebody who can give me a recommendation.

TL;DR: I wanna learn Japanese to meet my girlfriend parents. Do you know any fast Japanese learning method that I can use to learn in 6 months? Any resource?

Thank you so much in advance!!

submitted by /u/devolash
[link] [comments]

from ಸ್ವಾಗತ | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Uaf9mk
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments