Youtubers and accents (american english)

so, lately i've been looking up american accents. There are a few videos on yt explaining the major differences (south vs north, the coasts, etc. ), however I still fail to recognize most accents. Especially the northern ones are very hard to distinguish in my opinion. I took it upon myself this year to finally learn how to tell them apart! (And also to just improve my english in general, but that's a whole another story lol)

Maybe a list of famous personalities with distinct accents could help! I thought of writing a list with youtubers (since they upload a lot of easy-to-access content) who speak a certain accent and then to just compare them. That's why I'm here. I was wondering if some of you know a few from the top of your head. It would be very nice of you to share your knowledge here :) Thank you

submitted by /u/shizzle_z
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2FqNciu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments