What am I supposed to do with 5 languages?

Everyone tells me it's good that I speak 5 "major" languages almost fluently at such a young age but I'm terrible at scientific subjects, so I don't see how languages alone can help me earn a living.

I don't have any motivation to keep learning them (although I find the process fun) and I'm already a lost case in anything related to maths or anything like that.

Most people who learn languages do it because they want to study or work on their fields in a different country. I know being a translator is a job but I believe it's a bit too unsafe because you mostly get odd jobs and nowadays most people already speak more than two languages.

What are then some decent careers where this knowledge can help me?

submitted by /u/cloudsrgreat
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2TKxcf4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments