How can you become fluent in a language when you don't have anybody to practice with?

As the title says I'm in a complicated situation because I'm feeling I'm not making much progress as I should. I've been learning German for a year and I've got a lot of passive knowledge, my listening is decent and I can read a lot. My problem is when I have to speak the language, I'm a complete mess when it comes to speak German, since I don't have anybody to speak German I try to speak to myself about all the things I've done through the day, I try to talk about different topics and yes it has helped me but I still feel it's too slow.

Anybody who's been in my place when you're learning a language completely on your own since you don't have any native speaker to practice the language? What should I do? how can I improve my speaking skills faster?

submitted by /u/elchulow
[link] [comments]

from ようこそ | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2Fvjvxy
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments