and recommendations on Email/letter writing in Spanish and German ?

Hi guys,

I recently found out I got the job that I wanted in a multilingual e-commerce environment. I am very confident in my language skills in both German and Spanish, but my letter and email writing is a bit rusty since most of the time I have been using my languages for reading and face-to-face talking. I am not as confident anymore with letter and email writing though.

Since letters are less common now, it's primarily email and live chat I will be working with. Has anybody got any good resources (websites, videos, book recommendations) that could be a good refresher for my foundational knowledge and maybe learn something new also?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Robotobot
[link] [comments]

from Тавтай морилогтун | Languagelearning http://bit.ly/2RmeCxd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments