What are some writing topics that can be "recycled" over and over again when journaling in a foreign language?

As writing is the skill that I practice the least, I've tried many times in the past to pick up the habit, but I've always failed because I'm too lazy to look for a specific topic to write about.

At the same time, though, I know from experience how useful it can be, so I'd like to try again, but this time I'd like to write on specific, "fixed" things, so that I don't have to strain myself to come up with a topic.

I could think of 2 things off the top of my head that I could write about in a automatic way: 1) my day (there's always something new going on) and 2) a summary of the last episode of a tv show that I watched (I watch lots of tv series, so this should not be a problem either).

Can you guys suggest me other "recyclable" topics that I could use in my journaling?

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Valdast94
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2CeCOsm
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments