Swahili books, native materials and language exchange partners

I'm considering learning Swahili this summer.

I was wondering if any native speakers or learners know how difficult it is to find Swahili books or native materials (TV shows, etc). Is it difficult to find language exchange partners for Swahili online? I absolutely LOVE the sound of this language but I'm worried that there isn't enough native material available to making learning the language worthwhile, considering that it will probably be a few years before I get to travel in Swahili-speaking Africa. I'm also very introverted so I prefer written communication and practice when I first start learning a language.

Any information or advice would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/theysaidsanspeine
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2zXB316
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments