For those of you who improved your speaking abilities with Italki, how much has it helped you?

Would you care to share your experience with Italki and how it's helped your ability to speak?

I'm thinking about using it once a week for Arabic in the meanwhile. Whenever I can afford it financially, I'd like to up the frequency to 2-3 times a week.

I'd like to know how you utilize Italki? Do you use a teacher or community tutor?

How many lessons do you have a week, or how often in general?

Also, do you speak completely in your target language, or do you mix and match?

Do you use lessons, or is it more of a free-style conversation?

How do you use your feedback? Do you actively review your lesson/notes/vocabulary?

As for me, I'm thinking of inputting all of the corrections and feedback I receive from my lessons into Anki and reviewing them over time.

I'm really excited to begin this journey because it's the one aspect of Arabic I fear the most: speaking.

submitted by /u/life180degrees
[link] [comments]

from Γειά σας | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2SLTnB9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments