Ways to get better at speaking a language?

Hello /r/languagelearning, I stumbled across this subreddit trying to find a good answer to my question. You see my issue is that I know pretty good English for example I understand other people and read everything like it's my native language BUT when it comes to actually speaking English I struggle a lot with finding the right words. I want to get to a point where I can hold a conversation like it's my native language without struggling like this. I have read English in school for quite a while but I don't have that opportunity anymore.

I'm sure a lot of you have experienced the same problem when learning new languages, how would you try to solve this if you were in my shoes?

submitted by /u/Anton_Myr
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qzSBuU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments