Trying to find article about language acquisition where there are example texts with made-up words

About 2 years ago, I found an article about language acquisition. The text talked about how the number of words you know in a text affect your comprehension of it. There were some example texts in which a percentage of the words used were made up. That was done in way to show that if you have knowledge of at least a considerable part of the words, you can deduct by context the meaning of some of the words.

I tried filtering my google search between october 2015 and september 2016, the period in which I'm certain I found the text linked on Reddit and tried several different combinations of words, but had no success.

I also tried looking at my saved and upvoted posts, but couldn't find it. Can someone please help me find this article?

submitted by /u/SurturSorrow
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2KaKspP
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments