To those of you studying with books: Do you have a favorite resource for learning languages or do you look up different resources for every single language you learn?

Title isn‘t well worded, I‘m sorry.

I‘m currently looking for books to learn new languages, as I don‘t want to use apps only. Are there any good book series that cover many languages?

I‘m currently looking for books on Dutch and Egyptian Arabic, but when it comes to languages, I like to be all over the place. I‘m always curious to take a dive into different languages and see what they sound like etc. That‘s what some apps are really good for, but most apps don‘t offer good or much service when it comes to exotic languages, f.e. Bantu-languages.

I‘m grateful for every recommendation so please feel free to share your opinion!

submitted by /u/za_automotives1278
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2QOqhAp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments