Like some feedback for the language learning song we wrote in class

Hey Everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post, which got lost in moderator limbo or something, solo dios lo sabe. A polyglot language teacher and musician in Galicia, Spain, I thought this song project would be a fun educational project for children learning English (ages 10-12). It is extensible to other languages as well obviously. The description of its process of creation is in the youtube link, I'll keep this post short, in case length is what impeded the post from working in the first place.

Let me know any thoughts or feedback, or if you've done similar things in the classroom, as we will be repeating the process this year. I'd love to get some opinions as I really enjoyed the long process and the students learn lots in this project-based experience. Kind regards!

In this song, children travel to Atlantis with a punk rock unicorn who plays drums in an Atlantis band. The very strange song, product of a brainstorming process, was developed in 8 stages.

submitted by /u/DrReviratempos
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ATTW5H
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments