Learning a language through writing?

I love to write and currently live in Thailand. You would think immersion would help but only a little with the most base vocabulary. If only a portion of the thousands of words I write each day were in Thai, though, I would learn much faster. I know most of the Thai alphabet.

2 obstacles I see:

1) Learning the grammar

2) having fast access to thai words

I think #2 is solvable with a good dictionary although the one I have lists several words in Thai, making choosing the right one hard.

#1 I'm not sure about how to learn other than doing something more formal/structured.

Appreciate any suggestions you guys have on helping me chart a path to learning mainly through writing (can involve supplements where needed to).

submitted by /u/seands
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qzvlgH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments