I'm Learning Celtic Languages & German

Hello! I'm Clover. I'm 27 years old, and I am in love with Celtic languages (Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Manx) and German. I've been wanting to study these for a while, and I've tried several times. My issue is I struggle to stay with a specific language, because I usually lack resources. I honestly don't even know where to start, because I want to learn so many languages in addition to these two. I love language.

I'm here to hopefully gain some insight into language learning resources while also making some friends that share the same love of language I have. Is there anyone else studying any Celtic languages? I imagine there are quite a few German learners and/or speakers here. I need some people to check in with for mutual accountability and support.

It's nice to meet you all!

submitted by /u/-clover-
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2zBPA1r
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments