Can you get used to movies/series even if you can't understand many things at the beginning?

I'm currently learning German and I'd say my listening skill is around B1 I can watch YouTube videos in German and I can understand a lot of things but still there are many things I struggle a lot with like movies, series and podcasts.

I've just started to watch the German serie called Dark (in German) and at the moment I can only understand 30-40% of what people say since they speak so fast (for me).

This is something I've never tried before but when you're learning a language and you start watching movies/series or listening to podcast, after a while are you supposed to get better at understanding what people just by watching these series/movies?

submitted by /u/elchulow
[link] [comments]

from Jó napot kívánok| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2qSANLR
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments