What place is a language learner's paradise?

Which country, city, or region would you most love to spend time in as a language learner? For me, I have been dreaming about going for a long time to Spain. Spanish is my L2, and I'm nearly fluent, while Spain's various regions also have some really awesome, thriving languages (Catalan, Basque) that I have been dying to learn. I daydream about immersing myself in these regional languages while knowing I could always fall back on Spanish in an emergency. I also like that the natives aren't likely to keep switching to English on me like in many other parts of Europe. What is your language learning paradise?

submitted by /u/Pickles5ever
[link] [comments]

from بڑبڑاشی | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2CeQ40i
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments