I want to learn too many languages simultaneously - how to stick to 1-2 languages?

I'm currently learning 6 languages simultaneously: Swedish (advanced), German (intermediate; I used to speak it fluently when I was little and now I'm relearning it), Mandarin (lower intermediate; it's a school subject), Icelandic (lower intermediate), French (intermediate) and Norwegian (intermediate)

I don't have any problems with mixing them up or time management - I just don't have much free time so I can only study each language for 20-30min a day which makes the progress really slow...so I would like to focus on 1-2 languages instead, but it's hard for me to choose which ones I should drop - I will lose my current progress and I really love all of those 6 languages so I don't want to drop any of them because not studying any of them makes me feel "empty" for some reason and I regret dropping it...

What should I do?

submitted by /u/crunchy_napkin56
[link] [comments]

from بڑبڑاشی | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2OWeT84
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments