French or German?

I wanna start learning a new language next month, and wanted to ask your opinion

  1. I've previously studied German for 7 years from when I was 7 till 14 but I completely stopped when I went to high school. I haven't spoken it since, but I believe the majority of the words and grammar would come back really easily.
  2. I've never learnt French but I do speak Spanish so that'd make it a bit easier.

I'm equally motivated to learn both, but probably French would be more useful for me as I travel a lot and it is more widely spoken.

On the other hand I do have 3 languages that I started learning in the past (German, Danish & Chinese) but only got to beginner level so maybe it's a better idea to just work on German which I already started?

Anyone has made a similar decision?

submitted by /u/meanburritoz
[link] [comments]

from بڑبڑاشی | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2A9V2Kl
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments