Duolingo Stories is actually amazing

I don't know when they released the feature, but I went back to Duolingo just to see what has changed and discovered Duolingo Stories.

Needless to say, it's incredible. All of the voices, text, questions and answers (that you need to actively select to progress the story and to indicate if you understand what is going on) are in that language.

For me, I study Spanish, so it's great to read, listen to the voices and text (with surprisingly minimal pictures) and be asked questions in complete Spanish. It's incredible for immersion and learning.

If you can't find dual language books or feel odd buying kids books, I highly recommend Duolingo Stories.

submitted by /u/FrozenChosenGoZen
[link] [comments]

from بڑبڑاشی | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2RKo6yO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments