Cant decide, need some more experienced help.

I cannot decide between german, italian, russian, and polish. I already know very basic german and I love their culture. I love the way italian sounds and love their culture as well. My grandparents come from russia and I think it would be a rewarding challenge. Poland seems like a nice place to visit. I cannot decide which one I should learn first. I am in no hurry to learn any of them. I've tried learning german, but the resources I've had (duolingo) have been pretty ineffective and confusing. My library lets patrons use mango languages, rosetta stone, and duolingo premium for free. Is mango languages or rosetta stone any good? If not, what are some resources that can get me to around the A2 level effectively? Sorry if you get a lot of these questions here, I don't really know who else to ask.

submitted by /u/InformalValuable
[link] [comments]

from بڑبڑاشی | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2Eib7Sw
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments