Has anyone regretted giving up a language?

I'm almost positive this post is allowed. If it's not by all means take it down!

I'm currently doing a joint degree, with half of it being Japanese. I was always interested in Japanese, but after doing it for a year and not really feeling that passion to dive into it or even put in much effort to learn it. For some reason I'm just not loving it so I have decided to drop Japanese. My biggest worry is that I'll regret it and I know I can always pick it up again, it will be much harder to learn as opposed to to having to learn it as part of my degree.

There are other languages I feel like I'm more interested in learning now so I'm hoping I'm not making a wrong decision.

submitted by /u/okusufodo
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2DiWqOn
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments