Best Russian language program ?

I have been really into learning about Russia and the ussr since before high school but I never really thought it would be possible for me to go there or learn the language until a little over a year ago.

I was lucky enough to go to Prague for a month in 2017 with a group from my college. We also got to visit Poland. I know that’s kind of unrelated but it was my first experience with Slavic culture. After that I started thinking maybe I could actually go to Russia someday and learn the language.

Fast forward to May 2018 and I got to study in Moscow at mgimo for 5 weeks. I absolutely loved the people and city and culture.

Since I have been back in the states I can’t stop thinking about when I can visit Russia again and how I can learn the language.

Right now I’m looking at applying to Middleburry College’s 8 week intensive Russian program.

I’m thinking this will give me a good foundation and then I can go to school in Moscow or St. Petersburg for a semester.

Maybe this is wishful thinking and I’ll need two semesters in Russia?

I really would like to be a diplomat between the US and Russia or something along those lines.

Any thoughts on how I should go about learning the language?

Спасибо большое

submitted by /u/yankeed13
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2pqf7Ww
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments