Are there any resources that description videos?

I learned English for many years but my level is just stop at can communicate like a baby without simple words. I can't not feel comfortable to express myself in writing and speaking. So I lost many opportunity to get a good jobs due to lack of fluent English skill.

I am trying to fix this but there are so many courses but not match with me. I learned with a teacher, she gave me a mute video to watch, then she asked me to describe or tell story again. This way I can express my thought and learn vocabulary. But now I can't learn from her anymore.

Where can I find this resource? Or any suggest to improve the situation? I tried shadow method, but I felt that I lacked something.

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/tuannguyen110
[link] [comments]

from Yá'át'ééh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2MQWaFN
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments