Where can I find Linguaphone Advanced-to-Expert for Spanish or Living Language Ultimate Spanish Advanced?

So as many of you may well know, Assimil's Using Spanish is notoriously...flawed. For a while after finishing the With Ease course, I've been just trying to use the language, reading and listening as much as I can for pleasure and chatting when I have the opportunity. While I have definitely continued to improve and learn, I really would like to have that concentrated study time like I did when I worked through Assimil as well. Based on what I can find, both Linguaphone and Living Language are comparable to the Assimil format but whose more advanced courses for Spanish are generally held in much higher regard. I don't know if they are out of print or what but I can only seem to find them second hand, only the manual/pdf, or the incorrect edition.

If anybody can point me in the right direction that would be a tremendous help. If you have used of these courses and or other similar courses I'd love to hear what you think.

Muchisimas gracias a todos.

submitted by /u/thevagrant88
[link] [comments]

from Cześć | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2KETaLL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments