What are the very best language teaching YouTube channels for each language?

I love language channels on YouTube that fully teach grammar and difficult vocab. I'm looking for the very best channels for each language with lots of thorough content, with videos that look professional and well-made. However, videos teaching languages with just lots of simple text can also lose the attention of visual learners like me. I'm not talking about the many vlog-style teaching videos or culture/immersion channels you can find, as helpful as they are.

I can only speak for Korean, for which GO! Billy Korean and Talk To Me In Korean come to mind. A quick search of Chinese came with many more channels of even higher quality, and I especially like the format and quality of Twin Cities Chinese Tutor's videos. So what are the most comprehensive and highest quality channels for the language you're studying?

submitted by /u/iknsw
[link] [comments]

from Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2mwvoIb
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments