Story telling and learning English

Hi, I am learning English. I found picture description and story telling are important ways to improve my English. Can you describe what I’ve said in the following paragraph in your own words? I want you to be vivid and full of details to emphasize the amount of flour and the degree of my surprise. I also want you to be colloquial. You can use your imagination to describe what happened. You can add more episodes, actions, and details.

"I ordered some flour from Walmart. But the paper bag was broken. So the flour rushed out. When I received the package, the mouth of bag was widely open. There were piles (mountains) of flour in the package box. I have put the flour with plastic bag. "

submitted by /u/CookingLearner
[link] [comments]

from Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2uS8RcI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments