A Call For Sentences That You Want To Learn

So I published an app a short while back, and one of its main features was to include to all forms of language.

While I'm still working through huge corpora to mine about 40 or so sentences a day from about 2,000 candidate sentences, it's getting pretty stale, and I keep injecting sentences that I find funny to keep me entertained.

However, I have a darker sense of humor, so if the app's data is just the corpus entries plus my input, it'll end up reading like a mix of 4chan and publications from the previous decade.

So I'm letting anyone submit whatever sentences they want, in whatever languages my app supports. My only requirement is that they be sentences, not individual words or simple phrases.

That said, here's the link. I'll run the responses through my back-end code and checks once a week.

submitted by /u/hebozhe
[link] [comments]

from Еттык | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2JAX9xe
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments