Learn English in VR

Hello reddit. I am about to begin a teach abroad program in Spain. I will be teaching students English. I am a physical education teacher in the United States and will soon be certified to teach English to foreign students. I would like to gain more experience teaching and could use your help. I'm extending an invitation out to those who would like to learn English or simply get more practice with the language. I will be having classroom sessions and role play time going over various topics either by request or my own recommendations. The first thing I need for this is interest. If you own a VR headset and the game Rec Room, you are welcome to participate. This will be a completely professional experience and I would like only those serious about learning English. This is completely free and I will get teaching experience from you and you will enhance your English through me. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, PM me or leave a comment. If we can get a small group together we can decide on the time and frequency together. Thank you and I hope to see you there!

submitted by /u/Redditsurfin
[link] [comments]

from Ontitokaaha | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2L5bWxh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments