How do I learn how to teach my native language? (Welsh/Cymraeg)

I'm a native Welsh speaker from Ceredigion in the West of Wales (or mid Wales, depending on perspective), I come from a Welsh speaking family, was educated in Welsh from nursery through my NVQ (in cookery), my church is in Welsh, my workplace is primarily Welsh, I read books and write in my journal In Welsh etc. and I think that although we have made a lot of progress and the percentage of Welsh speaking young families, children educated in Welsh medium schools and even of people invoking their right to government services in Welsh is steadily rising, and there is more Welsh popular media than there has ever been, if our language is to survive it's important for people to know how to teach the language. I don't know how to do that, I don't know about our morphology or how to describe the language in an academic sense, I just know how to speak, read and write in Welsh. How do I learn how to teach my language?

submitted by /u/ycoggyd
[link] [comments]

from வணக்கம் | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2kopw2A
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments