Saying sorry and Excusing yourself in English - Learn Online English Speaking

In This Tutorial You Will Learn Saying sorry and Excusing yourself in English - Learn Online English Speaking .

  To apologize is to tell someone that you are sorry for having done something that has caused him inconvenience or unhappiness:

Making apologies: Expressions to say "I am sorry"

Please accept my humble apologies.
Please accept my deepest apologies.
Please accept my sincere apologies.
I'd like to apologize for...
I cant apologise enough for.....
It was not my intention...
Please, forgive me for...
Excuse me for ...

Excusing yourself : Expressions to say "Excuse me for..."
Please excuse the mess in my office.
I am sorry to hear about....
I beg your pardon
I regret to inform you that....
I am afraid.....

Like Us On Facebook For Daily FREE English Learning Tutorials

Click Here to Learn English Grammar  | Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials | Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments