Common English Speaking Errors That Most of Us Make

Many times we get confuse with either Tenses, Pronoun, Verbs and a lot of common expressions.
Since English is such a complex Language , it is laden with many traps that we all frequently fall into.

 Common English Speaking Errors :-

 Let us learn some Common Errors individuals make while Speaking. For example

 Sentence With 1 Word Missing

1) Incorrect===>> My Friend asked me, "Do You know to Play Soccer."
    Correct===>> My Friend asked me, "Do You know How to play Soccer."

 Sentences with some errors

2) Incorrect===>> I'm giving an Exam Next Week.
    Correct===>> I'm taking an Exam next Week.

3) Incorrect===>> Did You went to the Party?
    Correct===>> Did you go to the party?

4) Incorrect===>> I'm having a House in Scotland.
    Correct===>> I have a House in Scotland.

5) Incorrect===>> I & My Family went for a holiday.
    Correct===>> My family & I went for a Holiday.

Practice these words. For more sentences watch this video.

Like Us On Facebook For Daily Free Video Tutorials

Click Here to Learn English Grammar
Click Here For Daily Use English Tutorials
Click Here For Phrasal Verbs

Comments